High-Quality Semi-Solid Dosage Manufacturing and Production (Rosenberg, TX)
Generally, creams, pastes, gels, and ointments are classified as semi-solid dosage forms. As an established leader in the industry, LGM Pharma provides high-quality semi-solid dosage manufacturing and production.
Our knowledge, support, and expertise help you accomplish your precise semi-solid formulations in a variety of forms. We offer an extensive product portfolio for various semi-solid applications. This covers products having ointment base to pH adjustments, preservatives to anti-oxidants, solvents to mineral salts, and more.
At our state-of-the-art, fully equipped facility, we manufacture and produce semi-solid forms by following strict quality standards and GMP guidelines. Plus, our experts have the regulatory knowledge and experience to produce large batches using the latest equipment and techniques.
We ensure that every batch has a consistent formulation as per your specifications. We also help you in documentation through our expertise, which makes your approval and qualification process smooth and quick. This enables you to bring your product to the market faster.
Highlighting Features of Our Semi-Solids Manufacturing Capabilities
- Semi-solids forms we can produce: Creams, Ointments, Paste, and Gels
- Production capacity: 240,000 kg
- Types of semi-solids production equipment we have: Duel Mixing, Heating, Cooling, and Load Cells
- Types of packaging equipment we have: Metal/Plastic Tube Filler, Piston Filler, Labeling, Cartoning
- Production batch sizes: 1,200 –6600 kg
- Packaging we can provide: Plastic/glass, Jars, Bottles, Metal/Plastic Tubes, Multiple Closure systems, Labels, Carton, Bundles Pack, Case Pack, Barcode Labels
- Track and trace: Estimated launch date –12/2021
LGM Pharma’s CDMO division has the knowledge, experience, and equipment combined with tailored services to deliver maximum pharmaceutical manufacturing value.