As your strategic partner, we at LGM aim to customize our services to meet your unique formulation needs, from access to our extensive qualified API partner network, market intelligence and regulatory services, and global drug product development and manufacturing facilities – we secure your supply chain from end-to-end and ensure successful product launch.
As the industry’s leading contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO), we have, we have 3 PhDs on our formulation team with more than 90 years of experience in pharmaceutical formulation and process development as well as validation.
LGM Pharma has state-of-the-art drug manufacturing facilities located in the USA. We integrate the knowledge and expertise of our team with our advanced equipment to help you achieve your formulation targets quickly and efficiently. Plus, our expert technical writers and QbD specialists will help you in creating precise formulation descriptions and explanations.
Types of Dosage Formulations We Offer
Using our state-of-the-art technology, research, and development, we can provide dosage in the following forms:
Our experts perform stringent quality assurance and testing at every stage to ensure accurate and safe dosage in all forms.
Our Formulation Manufacturing Processes
At LGM Pharma, we have world-class technical capabilities and regulation support to provide top-notch manufacturing services. Moreover, we use the most effective and latest formulation manufacturing processes. They include the following:
- Low Shear Wet Granulation Process
- Coating of Powders and Beads
- Dry Granulation Process
- Spray drug layering and Modified Release
- High Shear Wet Granulation Process
- Tablet /Capsule Coating
- Spray Granulation Process
- Encapsulation of Powder, Tablets, and Beads
- Low and medium viscosity liquid mixing
- Encapsulation of Tablets with Beads or Powder
- Bi-layer Tableting (coming soon)
Offering Batch Size Flexibility
Unlike other companies in the industry, we offer batch size flexibility to help you meet the varying requirements and demands of the market. Our trained and highly experienced team clinically manufactures and tests all our batches are before packaging and distribution.
- Solid dosage forms: small, medium, and large commercial and clinical batch manufacturing
- Suppositories: small, medium, and large commercial and clinical batch manufacturing
- Liquid and semi-solid forms: small, medium, and large commercial and clinical batch manufacturing